- Ez az esemény elmúlt.
Startup Nation V4 Virtual Startups Bootcamp
There’s a real thirst for Israeli know-how’s and best practices among startups in the V4 countries and we are happy to oblige. We decided to create a virtual bootcamp for startups with Israeli experts, to assist them during the CoVid-19 crisis, that will take place on a weekly basis via zoom and live on the embassies’ and partners’ Facebook pages.
With this series of workshops, we will connect with young entrepreneurs, draw attention to the value of the partnership of the V4+1 model, and strengthen the relations and cooperation between the countries.
Each workshop will last an hour and a half and will include three parts: a short lecture, a discussion and a short assignment to be done by participants,contributing to the implementation of the knowledge acquired during the workshop.
The workshops will be held in English without translation.
Two options to participate:
1. via ZOOM app. By registering you will be able to join a group of participants that will have a opportunity to take a active part in the workshop via ZOOM app. There is a limited amount of seats in the zoom workshop we can accept.
2. via live stream on facebook of the organizers. You can join the transmission on the facebook page of one of the Embassies and listen to the workshop. You will have a chance to ask questions by commenting under the stream.
Dates of the workshops:
1. June 9th, Tuesday, 12:00-1:30 p.m. CET
“FROM CONCEPT TO LAUNCH” with Tomer Sagi
2. June 16th, Tuesday, 12:00-1:30 p.m. CET
“Building a successful team” (TBC)
3. June 23rd, Tuesday, 12:00-1:30 p.m. CET
“Writing a business plan” (TBC)
4. June 30th, Tuesday, 12:00-1:30 p.m. CET
“PRESENTATION AND STORYTELLING” Tal Catran
5. July 7th, Tuesday, 12:00-1:30 p.m. CET
“SDG AS A STRATEGY TO BUILD A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE” with Hila Shema-Hiner
6. July 14th, Tuesday, 12:00-1:30 p.m. CET
“RAISING CAPITAL” with Daniel Star